Taming the Inbox – the impact of email overload
When: 28/09/2017 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Location: Lumina Technologies, Hemel Hempstead
If you don’t keep on top of all the emails in your inbox, you’re in danger of becoming overwhelmed, like one client who had 45,000 unread emails. On average, we’re spending around 650 hours a year reading and replying to emails, which have become a major cause of stress and inefficiency. On average, only 38% of emails are important to our business, so how you deal with emails has a direct effect on your time management and productivity.
In this breakfast briefing, Richard McBarnet will suggest the most effective ways of taming your inbox in order to help you work more efficiently.
This event is CPD accredited, and individuals within sectors that need to meet the Continuing Professional Development requirements will obtain 1 CPD hour for attending.
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 14/09/2017
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 27/07/2017
- Business Continuity – How to keep the lights on when everything else goes dark 29/06/2017
- Cyber Security – The who, why, what and how 25/05/2017
- Dacorum Business Breakfast 18/04/2017
- IoD Herts Breakfast Meeting “Taming the Inbox” 24/03/2017
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 12/10/2017
- Taming the Inbox – the impact of email overload 28/09/2017