Dacorum Business Breakfast
Location: Lumina Technologies, Hemel Hempstead
Lumina Technologies is an active member of Dacorum Business Breakfasts and will be hosting this monthly networking event when it meets in April.
Run by local business people in Dacorum, these are very informal meetings which offer a great opportunity to network. Always hosted by a company in Dacorum, these business breakfasts also attract people from neighbouring areas. There are usually between 20 and 60 people at each event.
As a rule, the timetable is:
- 07:30 Tea and coffee
- 08:00 Breakfast
- 08:30 Occasionally there will be a talk or presentation, otherwise the informal networking continues
- 09:00 End of event
Dacorum Business Breakfast is a non-profit-making venture – at the end of the financial year, any profits made are donated to the Dacorum Community Trust. Attendance costs £15 per event – there is no membership or joining fee.
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 14/09/2017
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 27/07/2017
- Business Continuity – How to keep the lights on when everything else goes dark 29/06/2017
- Cyber Security – The who, why, what and how 25/05/2017
- Dacorum Business Breakfast 18/04/2017
- IoD Herts Breakfast Meeting “Taming the Inbox” 24/03/2017
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 12/10/2017
- Taming the Inbox – the impact of email overload 28/09/2017