Cyber Security – The who, why, what and how
Location: Lumina Technologies, Hemel Hempstead
In the UK, 65% of large companies are targeted by hackers, and the average security breach costs a company £36.5k. It is therefore hugely important to understand how to protect your business from a cyber attack.
In a free Cyber Security Breakfast Briefing, Richard McBarnet will share key learnings, insights and requirements company owners and directors need to ensure the safety of their IT infrastructure. And with over 20 years of managed IT service provision, he is well placed to explain the who, why, what and how of cyber security.
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 14/09/2017
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 27/07/2017
- Business Continuity – How to keep the lights on when everything else goes dark 29/06/2017
- Cyber Security – The who, why, what and how 25/05/2017
- Dacorum Business Breakfast 18/04/2017
- IoD Herts Breakfast Meeting “Taming the Inbox” 24/03/2017
- Everything you wanted to know about GDPR 12/10/2017
- Taming the Inbox – the impact of email overload 28/09/2017