Our Managed Hosted Exchange service is an enterprise grade messaging and collaboration service based on Microsoft Echange 2007. It is designed to give your business secure, resilient and efficient business communications.
It is especially suited for businesses that do not wish to host their own internal email server or require the security and reliability of an enterprise grade, data centre hosted platform.
The service is provided as either a Small Business mailbox or an Enterprise mailbox delivered as a fully managed solution at a fixed monthly cost. Both mailbox types can be used within a single organisaton allowing you to tailor the solution to your needs. Storage is cumulative and can be shared across all users so if you have a particular user with high storage needs but a number of users with smaller needs, their mailbox quotas can be reassigned to the larger mailbox. Additional storage can be added as required*.
- 1Gb mailbox with Small Business Edition.
- 2Gb mailbox with Enterprise Edition.
- Secure MAPI access via SSL using Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP).
- Enterprise Edition includes a license for Outlook 2007.
- Web access from any web browser via Outlook Web Access.
- Support for multiple domains and email aliases.
- Group Scheduling and access to Global Address List (GAL).
- Mobile access via Blackberry Enterprise*, Apple iPhone or Windows Mobile.
- Anti-spam and anti-virus filtering.
* Additional charges apply.
Our Exchange 2010 solution is due to go live in the summer. Please continue to check our website for further details.
Features and Benefits
- Hosted Exchange 2007 solution. All the benefits of a Microsoft Exchange platform hosted on highly resilient hardware without the headache of managing your own infrastructure.
- 1Gb or 2Gb mailboxes. Choice of mailbox sizes to give flexibilty on mailbox quota allocations.
- Outlook Anywhere and Outlook Web Access. Outlook remote connectivity to give the full Outlook experience out of the office as well as full webmail access.
- Full mobile device support. Full support for mobile users on laptops, iPhones, Blackberries, smart phones and Windows mobile devices.